This thorough real estate guide covers the critical subject areas that sales and broker candidates must know to pass the national licensing exam. Topics include all the basics from real property characteristics and property ownership to operating a brokerage. Real Estate National Licensing Exam Prep includes content outlines for each of the test providers (AMP, PearsonVue, PSI, and state providers), general study tips, and 1,000 exam-style questions. Marcia Spada's step-by-step approach helps students gain confidence and master test-taking strategies.
Table of Contents
General Study Hints.
Test Taking Strategies.
Real Estate Licensing Exam Overview.
AMP Examination Content Outline.
PSI Examination Content Outline.
Pearson-VUE Examination Content Outline.
1. Property Ownership.
2. Property Valuation, Market Analysis and Appraisal.
3. Land Use Controls and Regulations.
4. Contracts and Relationships with Buyers and Sellers.
6. Law of Agency.
7. Property Conditions and Disclosures and Transfer of Title.
8. Leases, Rents and Property Management.
9. Brokerage Operations and the Practice of Real Estate.
10. Real Estate Calculations.
Practice Salesperson Exam.
Practice Broker Exam.
Practice Exam Answers and Rationale.